Ref # : 1541
For sale $ 2,300,000
• Location: Escazú
• Construction area: 1,200 m2
• Panoramic views of the Central Valley and the Central Mountain Range
• Garage: 3
• Parking spaces: 15
• Bedrooms: 8
• Bathrooms: 8
• 2 maid´s bedroom with full bathroom
• Construction year: 2006
• Guest house
• Guard gate
• Storage rooms
Scenic tranquility and related entertaining are the hallmarks of this impressive property located in the hills of Escazu. Overlooking the Central Valley and only minutes’ distance to all kinds of first class services, this property exceeds the expectations of those looking to buy a house with maximum privacy and surrounded by nature.
A magnificent location, formerly made of coffee plantations, today embraces high end homes in large plots of land, taking advantage of the panoramic views of the Central Valley and proximity to Escazu.
This elegant Escazu mountain home sits on a large lot of 14,626 m2. With a garden full of mature trees like cypresses and fruit trees, as well as several plants with flowers that attract a large variety of butterflies, birds and animals.
The house consists of a total construction area of 1261. 64 m2, which is conformed of:
- 8 bedrooms each with its own bathroom and walk in closet.
- Large kitchen, including breakfast area.
- Large living room with fireplace as well as a table for dining 24 people.
- Guest bathroom
- A large solarium, conservatory type room all in glass.
- A spacious terrace.
- Home theater.
- Barbecue area.
- Swimming pool including a dressing room with a bathroom.
- Direct dial telephone
- 2 bedrooms for service personnel each with a bathroom.
- A bathroom for outside personnel.
- Garage for 3 cars.
- Large parking area for visitors
- It also has an additional guest house or caretakers house with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom and laundry area.
- There is also a spacious guard gate with bathroom and a room.
The property has beautiful 360º views including ocean view in the distance to the gulf of Nicoya, as well as views of the mountains, Central Valley and volcanoes, is a quiet and relaxing place but at the same time close to all amenities since The Multiplaza shopping center is only 15 minutes away, the airport is 30 minutes away and only two hours away from the country's Pacific coast.
A perfect place to go jogging, walking or cycling with different routes and intensities.
The style of the house is colonial type with delicate finishes all with tile roof, hardwood floors, wooden doors made of wood, wooden window frames with European system to open.
The floor of the terraces is marble as well as the main entrance. The bathrooms are finished in marble. All the handcrafted wood and metal work done by recognized national artisan Daniel Bolaños.
The Chef style stove has both gas or electricity options for cooking. The kitchen has a spacious cupboard and its furniture are with granite countertops.
The oversized master bedroom enjoys spectacular views. It has a private balcony and a private entrance area with large sitting room, which can be used as home office. Ample walking closet and full bathroom. The master bedrooms is big enough to make a separate bedroom with full bathroom.
The whole property is surrounded by mesh and with enough vegetation for your security and privacy, the entrance gate is electric made of wood and a pedestrian door operable electronically with the telephone exchange. The whole house has a telephone exchange in every room with an extension for convenience.